Provider Referral & Information Cost Share
The Provider Referral & Information Cost Share is a trial from March 1 to August 31st, 2021. It is limited to 10 providers, so that can be serve the members and evaluate the process.
- Professional & experienced virtual assistant to return phone calls and provide referral information to prospective clients
- Inclusion in community resource database
- Weekly emails for therapists to update their availability as needed
- Training of virtual assistant for responding to general inquiry calls for mental health
- Financial liability of the cost share, should it cost more than anticipated. For 6 months, ATC will cover the cost of the VA with no increase in participant fees.
- Contract with VA, paying VA, filing taxes related to VA
- Signed BAA with Virtual Assistant for HIPAA compliance
- Setting up and streamlining referral process
Athens Therapy Co-op does not offer or assume responsibility for:
- crisis call management
- scheduling or canceling client appointments
- insurance or private pay billing
- unlimited use of VA (VA will note if there are certain providers who are utilizing the service for significantly more time than others, and ATC will address if needed
- night or weekend availability
- on-demand exclusive access (VA has other work as well)
- any additional services other than those listed here. If you need Adrian to do additional tasks, feel free to contract with her to do so if she has the availability. She's great.
Your purchase of a Provider Referral & Information Cost Share membership signifies you acknowledge and agree to these terms. Terms may be re-evaluated and updated as need arises within the six month trial period.
Provider Referral & Information Cost Share monthly fee (phone only)
This option includes communication about referral options via phone for the six month trial period. If you are looking for the virtual assistant to cover referral communication via both phone and email, please select the other monthly option.